Be Sure to Like My Facebook Page

Clipping to Save

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Test FREE Full Size products from Smiley360!!


This is one of the best sites I have ever signed up for. They send me full size products for free to test out and then write a short honest review of what I thought about the product



So far I have received Knorr Homestyle Stock, a Knorr ladle, several recipes and coupons for myself and friends. I was on the 5-Hour Energy Drink mission and got 2 free bottles of that. I also got the Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment mission. (Loved this product)
 I just got the Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soups Mission. I got a single serve bowl of soup $2 off (1) coupons to SHARE and some awesome comfy socks! 


 I have been on a couple other missions and this company is awesome. The reviews they request you do takes no more than 5 minutes, it is worth it to get free full size products to try. If you have any questions or want more information please feel free to ask. I have posted the link to sign up. They are always adding new missions. 
         I  <3 Smiley360!

No comments:

Post a Comment