Be Sure to Like My Facebook Page

Clipping to Save

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Coupon Organizing

There are several ways to organize coupons. I started out with the accordion style system, it was small and at the time I was only buying one or two Sunday papers. This is a great way to start out so that you are not overwhelmed. Most come pre-labeled or with label stickers so that you can make your own categories. Being organized will help you to obtain maximum savings without missing a good coupon deal. I like to organize by categories such as health/beauty, drinks, dairy, meat, frozen, paper goods, cleaning, pet products, etc. I now use a 3 ring/zip up binder with the baseball card pages to hold the coupons. This works best for me I can see the coupons when I go to the store and easily flip through categories so not to miss a good deal.

I find it very important to clip my coupons every week and check the store sale papers for any deals. If I miss a week I start getting behind and then end up clipping coupons for hours. If you do it every week it usually only take me a hour or so to clip, sort, and file.

Organization is key to maximum savings. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. If I don't know the answer I will certainly try to find out.

Here is a picture of the binder I use:

No comments:

Post a Comment